Medical Eye Center Optical
Everyone is welcome to shop for glasses and contact lenses at Medical Eye Center!
Optical Center Hours
8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. No appointment necessary for free adjustments, cleaning and minor repairs.
Why Medical Eye Center Optical?
Shopping for eyewear can be overwhelming. We understand that you want quality products, a great selection, excellent value, and expert follow-up care from professionals you can count on. That’s why Medical Eye Center optical is clearly the right choice. We believe your eyewear should be comfortable, stylish and dependable. For over 100 years, we have served thousands of people who want high quality, fashionable eyewear for work, play, school and sports. Whether you need glasses or contact lenses, your satisfaction is always guaranteed!
We understand quality eyewear is an investment in your healthy vision. That’s why you can count on our professionally trained, American Board Certified Opticians to provide personal, expert attention that will exceed your expectations. We invest many hours in advanced training and education programs, so our staff can provide you with the most current information on optics and frame styles.
We offer a wide range of reputable brands and products to meet your needs. We can design quality eyewear to fit almost every budget—from no frills to the very best in frame design and lens technology.
You can choose from leading eyewear designers including Christian Dior, Vera Wang, Versace, Silhouette, Nautica, Nike, Ray-Ban, Oakley and other top brands. Plus, we can create custom solutions for computer use, music, sports, scuba diving and other specific activities.
Tough on your glasses? You’ll appreciate our no-fault warranty. Should any misfortune occur (other than loss or theft) we’ll repair or replace your eyewear for one full year from purchase. We’ll also provide a one-time replacement on lenses that are too scratched to wear for at least one full year. Our warranty also covers any defects in frame materials or workmanship for up to a year.
Free Lifetime Maintenance
We provide adjustments, minor repairs and nose pad replacements free of charge with no appointment necessary.
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card. This convenient payment plan lets you buy your glasses or contacts immediately, then pay for them with monthly payments that fit easily into your budget.
- Low monthly payment plans
- No money down
- No penalty for early pay off
- No annual fees
- No application fee
- The application process is fast and confidential
It’s easy to apply, just click and go to CareCredit’s website.
Guarantees and Warranties
Guarantees and warranties vary widely by optical store. Some stores provide these benefits at no charge, while others offer warranty coverage for a fee. Medical Eye Center provides the following guarantees and warranties at no cost:
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee – If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason we will offer a full refund on your return or restyle you into a different pair of glasses at within 30 days.
- 1 year/1 time “no fault” frame warranty for normal wear and tear – If your frames lose functionality through normal wear and tear, we’ll replace your frames at no charge within 1 year.
- 2 year frame manufacturer’s warranty for defects – If your frames are found to have a manufacturers defect, we’ll replace them within 2 years.
- 1 year/1 time scratch and anti-glare warranty on lenses – If your lens treatments deteriorate or become damaged, we will replace them at no charge within 1 year.
- 2 year unlimited warranty on premium lens products – If your premium lenses deteriorate of become damaged, we will replace them at no charge as many times as needed within 2 years.
- Doctor prescription change at no charge within 90 days – If your prescription changes within 90 days of your exam, we’ll remake your lenses at no charge.
- Complimentary frame adjustments, minor repairs and cleanings – Protect your investment and keep your glasses in optimal condition by visiting us for regular maintenance. No appointment needed!
- 20% off additional pairs within 30 days – If you decide to purchase additional pairs of glasses within 30 days of your initial purchase, you’ll receive 20% off.
Board Certified Opticians
Save up to $1000 on LASIK
Do you need new glasses? Or another order of contact lenses? With our LASIK Savings Plan we can help you save up to $1000 towards your LASIK procedure when you’re ready! Click here to learn more.