Contacts vs LASIK
- Have you wondered how much you spend each year on contacts?
- Have you evaluated the cost over your lifetime?
- Are your contacts becoming uncomfortable?
What about the lifestyle costs?
- Do you realize how much time you spend cleaning and caring for your contacts?
- What type of lifestyle compromises do you continue to make because of your contacts?
- Have you ever found yourself on the road without your contact supplies?
The LASIK Procedure is not without risk, but wearing contacts has its own risks. If you consider the possibility of infection from contacts, the day-to-day hassle of contacts, and the lifetime costs of wearing contacts, maybe it’s time for LASIK?
Maybe contacts aren’t the answer?
What are you spending on contacts? It may be more than you think, and your long-term spending will almost certainly offset the cost of the LASIK Procedure. Click on the button to see how much you can save.
Save up to $1000 on LASIK
Are you purchasing another order of contact lenses? Are you considering LASIK in the future? With our LASIK Savings Plan we can help you save up to $1000 towards your LASIK procedure when you’re ready! Click here to learn more.
Call us for a Complimentary Consultation
To find out if LASIK is right for you, just call our office and schedule an complimentary consultation. We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions, you can meet your surgeon and tour our facility.