At Medical Eye Center, you can choose from a variety of the latest styles and lens technologies in both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses. We feature brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, Maui Jim, Adidas, Panoptix, Dior, Banana Republic, Versace and many others.
- Quality sunglasses include the following key elements:
- Sharp visual acuity
- 100% UV protection
When shopping for sunglasses, consider how you will be using both the frame and lens:
- Do you want them for dress, sports or multi-purpose use?
- Do they have the performance features you need?
- Is the frame comfortable, lightweight and durable?
- If you have skin allergies, is the frame hypoallergenic?
- If they are intended for high impact use, are the lenses rated correctly?
- Is the color and darkness appropriate to enhancing your activity and comfort?
- Do they provide maximum UV protection?
- What types of lens enhancements will improve your performance and comfort: i.e. polarized, photochromic, and/or anti-reflective lenses?
- Does the sunwear provide the look and image you want to achieve?
High quality sunglasses can be found at a variety of prices. Our eyecare professionals can help you choose a great pair of sunglasses that fit your needs and your budget.
Polarized lenses eliminate glare and ease eye stress from the sun. Polarized lenses come in a variety of colors and density options. They’re great for driving, golf, fishing, skiing, cycling, hunting and anyone who spends time on the water, on the snow, or in the sun.
You can choose from light to very dark tinting in a rainbow of colors. Tints can be solid over the whole lens, or gradient with darker on top, fading to light or clear at the bottom.
These lenses not only look cool, they are cool! By providing a reflective surface that makes the eye virtually invisible to viewers, mirrored lenses also protect your eyes from heat and glare. They come in a variety of colors.